Facial Aesthetics and Wrinkle smoothening treatment at Hello Dental
Hello Dental offers safe, highly effective anti-wrinkle treatments to help soften lines and wrinkles, and boost confidence.
Treatments are carried out by qualified facial aesthetics practitioners Dr. Neel Sanghavi, following a facial aesthetic consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to discuss your hopes and expectations, and the benefits of the different treatments available to achieve the best results for you.
We’ll talk you through the medical procedure involved, and explain our programme of full post-procedure advice and aftercare. We have had extensive training and are insured to carry out facial aesthetic procedures. As private dentists in Colchester we are fully registered with the Care Quality Commission which ensures we operate to a very high standard of patient care and very high standards of hygiene.
We are offering free consultations at the moment.
Why choose Hello Dental for your facial aesthetic treatments
- As dental professionals, our training means we have an in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy and muscles which means you are less likely to have side effects and adverse reactions form misplacement of Botulin Toxin or dermal fillers
- At Hello Dental you will have the benefit of the experience of a dentist planning, prescribing and explaining your treatment at no extra cost which means your treatment will be more accurate, with less side effects and better overall results
- We comply with guidelines and regulations set out by the Care Quality Commission and General Dental Council, rather than commercial voluntary schemes that have no legal statute behind them.
- Our standards of hygiene and cross infection control are designed around best practice with a proper understanding and regular training in cross infection to ensure we minimise the risk of serious complications and infections on our patients.
- We are legally allowed to prescribe wrinkle smoothing toxins Botox, Azzalure and Bocouture so you can be assured we have sourced our supplies from reputable manufacturer’s distributors, and not from black market fakes that beauticians/non-prescribers will often have to source from as they are not allowed to prescribe.
Hello Dental’s anti-wrinkle injections explained
At Hello Dental, we use Botulinum Toxin A to smooth and soften wrinkles. Botox is the commonest brand name; we also use Azzalure and Bocouture.
Areas that can be treated are:
• Frown lines
• Crow’s feet
• Forehead lines
Treatments generally take around 30-60 minutes and results take up to 14 days for anti-wrinkle injections to areas such as the forehead. Full post-operative care is included.
We see all our clients for a review and photographs two weeks after treatment to assess results and ensure we have maximised the result for you.
On average, anti-wrinkle treatments last between 10-12 weeks and wear off gradually to return to your original appearance with no lasting effects on the area. Most clients decide to repeat treatments regularly, while others have a one-off treatment for a special occasion.
Prices for wrinkle smoothing treatments:
Initial consultation: currently FREE!
The following rates are a guide to upper face wrinkle smoothing treatments. We give you a quote after a full consultation.
1 area (e.g. frown lines, crow’s feet or forehead) £190
2 areas £240
3 areas £270
The investment includes full support and a review appointment 2 weeks later to ensure the treatment has produced has worked well.
If you have a preference for a particular brand we are able to quote cost of Botox, Azzalure and Bocouture which are the main aesthetic brands.
The cost of dermal fillers is much more variable and is dependent on the areas treated, the brand used and the number of vials needed. We would be able to discuss our recommendations with you after listening to your concerns.
At Hello Dental we use Belotero, Juvederm and Restylane.